Double Creek Ranch - a rare and unique offering. Tucked into the hills where two creeks meet, this beautiful ranch has rolling meadows, timber & views. Just five miles from 128, paved road leads you to privacy, tranquility & breath-taking beauty. Two homes with interiors by Johnny Schmitt & gardens by Karen Bates, this is the getaway property you have been searching for. Bring your friends & family to gather: cool drinks by the salt water pool in summer, hike on the many ranch roads year round, dine by the outdoor fireplace. Winter evenings spent by the fire with a pot of soup on the stove, listening to the rain on the roof. Fully self-sufficient off-grid property with solar & large generator; good water - spring, creek and pond all on site. Views to the coast from the very top. NTMP in place. There's a small stable on site. Just 30 minutes from Anderson Valley restaurants, shopping & wineries & approximately two hours from the Bay Area.
Residential - Single Family, Multi-Family, Cabin, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Included,Washer Included
- Butcher Block Counters,Granite Counter,Island,Pantry Cabinet,Pantry Closet,Stone Counter
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Free Standing Freezer,Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range,Tankless Water Heater
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Stove, Central.
- 3. Gas Log,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Beam Ceiling,Skylight(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Covered,Detached.
- Covered Deck,Enclosed Deck,Uncovered Deck
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In,Pool Cover,Pool House,Salt Water
- TP and RL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Pond Year Round,Private,River Access,Secluded,Stream Year Round, Fireplace, Covered Deck,Enclosed Deck,Uncovered Deck. Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Pond Year Round,Private,River Access,Secluded,Stream Year Round.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Anne Fashauer, North Country Boonville
Agent License: 01841891 Office License: 01841891 Office Phone: (707) 895-3762
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2023 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.